Monday, June 08, 2009

First and foremost,
CONGRATULATIONS PHYLLIS, for making it into the first round of Singapore idol! and also hilary, if he is not bullshitting.
hope you both(or maybe phyllis) will emerge as the top 12:)!


Like anwyay, i am so gonna flunk today's test.
Something which i did not study, actually holds 20marks!
and yeah, 20marks lost.
my friends were mentioning about the 8points for that 20marks qn.
i was stunned like HUH! got 8points meh?!
i wrote NOT EVEN 1 point canzxzx! so much for this 20 marks qn.
okay, enough said. if not im gonna pull my hairs offfffff.
suay thing is, i forgot to bring my phone out!
sorry yannni and minghui! :x



And i never expect that my friends will make fun of my little pimple.
first person that laughed at it was john, he said because I laughed at him too much and this is my retribution. in class was shermond, god! -.- he laughed like dunno wad lah.
hilary and sunaryo was the funniest!
but what they say i shall not mention.
make me laugh like dunno wad also. dog lah walao!


And i just woke up from my nap!!!!! yeah, a nap till 10.15pm! hahaha.
i better start chionging.


P.S: I can't believe i only have 3 CTs this week!
means i have to go to school for 3/5 days and the last day is a thursday!
omg, i cant believe my life is soooo good this week hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops, and i have no school tmr. means sch on wed, thus.


yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home