Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello good morning. Its 1:44am now. Ahh, tmr i have no school yippe!
so most prolly I'll be going to the zoo later.


Today is the first day of school and i nearly died of fatigue but my willpower pulled me through.
reached home at 6pm had my shower and dinner and sleep all the way to 11pm thanks to Amanda's sms to come to msn for discussion.

Headed to the gym today during the 3hour break. I love NP's gym very much, really.

Everybody started weighing themselves hahahahaha.
I'm so happy i've made an achievement cos i am a kg lighter than before.
the last time i weigh myself in gym was with tamelaine froggy.


While waiting for phyllis. she took like 1hr to put her mascara and everything! LOL.


My helicopter hair. Yannni laughed till cry so funny hahaha.




And Mr Ong says somebody from my course, year 1 has gotten swine flu.
and im waiting for the school to close down. heh heh heh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home