Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey i wanna thank everyone who helped me with my project survey.
actually the survey is our Real Estate Research project and its like so retarded.
yeah baby, my grpmates and I chose JP as the place and came out with a few sets of qns to determine the satisfaction lvl of shoppers(like as if we are in the bldg management team -.-').

think everyone is finding me irritating in msn.
and luv everyone who helped me hohoho. :)


AND AND AND,
while reading the "comments" section i was rolling in laughter.

some people did it with closed eyes, obviously.
and the comments some people wrote super funny things that made me laugh like a dog!!!


hahaha, okay nonsense.



This was ytd @ starbucks again, discussing about the stupid LCL project, which eventually still leads to nothing done.
This is Amanda, dreaming of Euguene. She lovesick till faint on starbucks sofa.




And you see those blue people doing un-productive things.
They watching something dirty in my laptop okay!
dont be deceived by their innocent looks.



See! they getting more and more engrossed worrrrr!



And some retarded kuku go add sugar into my drink!!!!!!!
i get to taste it when i came back from toilet!
my spiked pain water........huhuhuhu :(
GRRRR!!!!!!!
@^%^@%!

Actually she was digging her nose secretly.
but her dirty little secret was exposed. ha ha ha ha ha....


And when buying my chocolate chip cream, i noticed this super duper huge yellow bananas.
i like leh! very tempted to eat but hurhurhur. dont think they sell it.
ITS A SUNNY YELLOW, BANANA DAY~~~~~~~~~



And those stupid dogs acted like some paparazzi and snapped like super many of my pics.
they are much more terrible that those photographers from those photoshoot company.
i became a MODEL for a day :)

ewwwwww..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home