Sunday, June 07, 2009

Know what?!?!
I've got a little pimple on top of my lips! (scrutinise the pic!)
Little things does wonders.


And because of that, i looked older than my age! Infuriating! :x
Yes, the little wonders it does.


At kfc yesterday,
See, i looked as though I've got a red mole!
boooooo! :( It all boils down to all the pasar malam's OILY food.
yes, greedy me! heh heh heh.



This is super random, all 3 of us has the same digit on our birthdate! :x
This bear from build a bear is called Mr. Moley(he named it).
Zhenyang created it on the 26th May' 09 for me that time, yay!
(actually i didn't even know! LOL. is he told me ytd. he actually rmb it!!! sick man)




And and, the cute woman on the left (me! :x), birthdate is on the 6th too! :D
And the uncle on my right, is on the 16th!


Its like damn sick even thought we're different month lah. cheh!
okok, random!


===


I feel that I'm like a lazy worm!!!!!!!!
i had no school on friday and and and i thought i will have ample time to study.
In the end, i covered barely 10 pages of the book since thurs!!!!!


hate myself lahhhhhh!
and i actualy forgoed my msia trip with my parents because i told them i wanted to study!
yeahyeah, plain excuses.

and i thought that by studying hard for thurs and fri, sat i can go out to playyyy!
but no! i was terribly and ultra-ly wrong! cos i did nothing, absolutely nothing!!
worst thing is, my plan was a flopppppppppp!


zy promised(i doubt he has any idea) to give me a surpise if i studied today.
but hell! i got a terrible menstrual cramp which got me moodless all day.
and in the end, his surprise is to accompany me the doctor.
sigh, plan was to go play poooool one lehzxzxzx. In the end super crap.

But yay! i love zy lah heheheheh!
he accompany me go see doc, and wadeva the physician did not prescibed he bought for me too,
just to make sure i feel better.
and omg he say what "If after you ate the medicine u never feel better, i burn the whole place down for you okay?" - as if he dared :x haha!
he see me home and went all the way to bought the Mian fen gao which i wanted,
and deliver to me again without complains. can u imagine how HOT the weather was!
he actually accompanied me for almost the whole day
and after he went home still call to check if i had my medicine.
my maria for the day. teehee! :)
10 stars for you, coupled with a heart =)
cheh!!!!!!

thankyoulah!:)loveyatothemaxhohoho.

i promise, to study tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrgh! what a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home