Sunday, June 21, 2009


(Look at my lips! It has been 2 long weeks!)
Ugly slut lah! LOL.


Ok I'm back here, blogging proper. :)


Yesterday, I woke up early and headed to Tanjong Pagar for dental appointment with
mummy, godma and her 2 daughters.

I went there to "zuo ya chi" (sit teeth).

Yeah, see this picture? Zuo ya chi.



Oh ohwell, I have to say byebye to two teeths (maximum).
Losing teeth(s) meaning a decrease of speed in chewing.



This what I do when I'm bored waiting for my turn after Pudencia's.
My ugly rabbit teeth.



Headed home and met up with zhenyang doggy.
Cabbed to bird park and that uncle thought we wanted to go Jalan Bahar or sth?!?!
cab fare totalled up to like 18bucks but he charged us 8 bucks. =.='
Arrgh, weather was very hot when we reached. But gonna rain when we are gonna leave.
For God's sake we came out of the bird park 1 hour later!!!



I remembered during sec 1, we went to bird park for math trail.
Mr Ling wanted us to write an aftermath reflection of the trip.
I wrote in carmen's book (or mine) that the bird park is smelly and that they MUST spray air freshener. Mr Ling's reply was noted.
However till date, there hasn't been any progress or results in curbing the "air pollution" problem.


i can't imagine i was so childish that time ! HAHAHAHA.





During the birdie show, I wanted to strangle him.
wtflol, i looked so chui here hahahahaha.




Walked around, snap the birdies but more of myself. HAHAHA.



The largest but already extinct birdie, elephant bird.



Moley fed this smelly bird with bananas but i fail to capture that moment :(
awwww.


Oh, the animal show.
It was damn hot hot hot, boring and smelly so we left.
Cabbed to JP to have my billy bombers! :)



YESYES, I LIKE. (Y)




As usual and forever, my half spring chicken and his sirloin steak.
I had a slight aversion to steak cos i find it un-chewable.
eeeew.

I hated veggies so i asked for more fries.



Hahaha, disgusting greens.


This is only my appetiser. I can't believe Im NOT EVEN half full.
hate a plate of char kuay tiao with my family when i got home. Lololol.

As quoted on one of Xinni's post:
At least i've got dinner companion, Priscilla. She's sucha big eater man. After eating crepezs and burger,she still complain not full. Ahaaha, nuts. :P

Ahem* I happen to read it hor....



Watched movie after that.
Life totally sucks. We're spending way too much.
YES, and i mean TOO MUCH.
Only out, no in.


ARRRGH.

*****************************
Before i continue,
Happy Father's day! :)


Generous me gave my dad 50bucks despite barely hitting $100 in bank now.
pathetic SHIT.

Then today morning, went to Starbucks to do our project.
I suggested this cos i missed starbucks duper much.



Ordered this for my breakfast cum lunch.
Omg, ate with utter regrets.
the belgium waffle was still okay, the mocha totally cannot make it.


Nvm, tomorrow i SHALL have my choco cream chip!

Yannnitee, i ROTATED your picture okay :)
you can just view urself hahahaha.

She was thinking abt the past, the way euguene piggy back her that time. :x






THIS IS DAMN FUNNY! LOLOL.


I MISTAKEN MARTIN CHIA FOR MARTIN ONG.
my greatest mistake ever in poly.


Martin Chia- My lecturer
Martin Ong- My classmate


And i whined about how boring Martin Ong's class is.
The fact is, IT IS ACTUALLY MARTIN CHIA'S CLASS.

And I blurred till 2 months later when somebody told me i got the surnames wrong.



Just now Amanda called Martin to ask clear some doubts.
And she goes: "Hello is this Martin Ong?" and she continued, "Mr Ong ah....."


Minghui was like beating her and whispering, "ITS MARTIN CHIA!!!!"

All of us started laughing really hard and that idiot Amanda ended her last sentence with,
"Btw I'm Priscilla from 1B02".

WTH SHE USED MY NAME WHEN SHE IS IN THE WRONG!


See, amanda was so paiseh! Minghui laughed until cry.
Haha, sorry lor! who ask you people listened to me!



Before I left starbucks, my drinks was this much.
It sucked too much till i drank barely half of it.
Ewwwww.



Yes, money wasted.
My mum has been complaining I'm spending too much.
haizhaizhaiz.



Okay stop whining.
New one don't come when old one stays, right?

=======


Ate dinner with family just now to celebrate Father's Day :)


Heading to clementi now for pool with my private coach, moley.
I'm so gonna shame myself.



Tatatatata.
miss me, not. :D




*editted*

Oh,
Happy 14th months moley! :)
Happy being with you and NOT SIAN AT ALL. :)
Stay happy forever hehehehe. <3


Did some editing prior to the above section because i realised i had too many errors!
never had time to double check cos i was rushing out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home