Monday, June 15, 2009

Night Safari

I'm super beat my eyes are gonna shut anytime and wow wow wow,
i took more than an hour to upload these few pathetic pictures.

First time in history, I took 1 to the power of infinity pictures in a day.


Sunday, which was 2 days ago I decided to go to the Night Safari first. hohoho.
damn sick. i stank all over and sweat like it rained for days.
the animal's smell became my perfume.

the cool tourist attraction open its gate at 7.30pm and so we caught
Ghost of girlfriend's past at Lot 1. :)
hohoho, strike off a movie from my to do list for now.




I thought i should bring a camera to night safari instead, lololol.
snap pictures here, there everywhere hahahaha.

And the pictures were not in order and and and im dead beat to arrange so i thought let everything just be the way it is, natural.


Big hands VS small hands. You can see theres a big big difference in the size wth.


Till we meet again! byebye!
think ur eyes are gonna pop out, rofl.



oh, and zhenyang caused me to miss the animal show cos he wanted to buy some $2.50 plain water arrgh! -.-





i cant believe i only have 2 weeks of holidays.
iwantmore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home