Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pink day.

A pink day for me. Jacket, tank top and laptop bag were ALL pink.
an air of princessy feel.. omgzx, totally don't suit me.



I swear my IS teacher is such a fussypot, unlike my friend's!
i woke up like 7.40am and late for 1hr 20mins for a 8am class! WTH.
actually i thought of skipping school but perished the thought cos
i just skipped martin's 2 hour class ytd.

And because of one bloody test i dragged myself out of bed!
reached school at 9.20am and as expected, she questioned me for my lateness =x

She: Why are you late?
Me: Oh, I overslept.
She: *shakes head and sigh* Do you know being late is quite a serious thing and i can give you a zero for your test?
Me: Oh, okay..
She: Alright, go back to your seat. I will mark you down this time.


I went back to my seat without even signing my attendance in RED pen(means late).
means Im totally absent. B***h.

And Xinni damn bastard.
She purposely defame me by going "Eh! dont fart leh! very smelly leh!"
Then another retarded guy played along with her also. Walao eh.


Omg, cladded in overly-pink outfit is disgusting, lol.
Trying to act cute at the webcam, cheh!



Oh and yes! Yesterday I had a hard laugh at John's hairstyle!
it was HELL funny that i laughed so damn loud lah!
I purposely turn behind to look at his hair like 3 times.
And all this 3 times i laughed damn hard!

John was irritated and he keep on "Walao Priscilla, u damn mean lah! Keep laughing at me!"
And before i even finish a sentence i laughed harder.
Im not the worst, cos heard they say zi shuo laughed till his leg went soft.
LOL.


========

Every thursday past super fast!
Every wednesday night i will never sleep any earlier than 2am and i have to wake up at 6am. Hate thursdays!


Last week; subway in class




Like few days ago but i don't know when.

And this was taken last week cos zhenyang say i look like this
disgusting little alien cos of my rabbit teeth!


I am much cuter okay, cheh! =x


And I've no school tomorrow which means, I have to start mugging for CTs
and and and after 3 days of common test will be followed by 2weeks of hols. yayyyy! :)


- should i go out tmr? :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home