Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thursday;

What are 2 weeks of holidays when 24hours x 14days isn't even enough.
i need a lot a lot of time. cos none of the days i will be staying at home. muahahaha.



While waiting for minghui in the toilet.
Oh yeah baby, i remembered. this was taken on thursday cos I hit the gym with the girls straight after our final paper.

managed to minus off some calories here and there at least.

===========
Yesterday I had a fun time with my girls. yeah my girls cos I'm a shemale, cheh!
we had pepperlunch@ JP and watched Drag me to hell.
i called zhenyang along too :) he was almost late despite cabbing down.

That sickening old bitch from the show literally dragged me to hell!
all in all, in was a nice show (to me).
So people, go watch okeh! :D

halfway through the movie yeokrui sat beside me.
it was advantageous to me cos i was able to grab both person's hand(yr & zy) when a scary scene is coming out. hoho!

But anw, i love yesterday! someday when we feel richer, buffet alright! :)


=====

Today, i went out again.
Went to xinni's advanced bdae celebration at Pasir Ris.
wth i was the early bird and sunaryo that dog took ages!
hilary was damn irritating cos he kept talking about the snacks which leads to my pimple.


Left early (abt half an hr later), and met my muoli at tampiness.
sorry cheng, psed you luh! :x
he came to find me and and had dinner at one of the malls.
yes, subway again for me! :D

my mouth has been grinding non-stop.
while waiting for sunaryo, hilary, glenn and cheng i ate like
ice cream waffle, jollibean's pancake and when i reached there i ate so many chickens and saussages. Like wth even cheng say i kept eating!!!


On the way home, i asked him 3 questions.
if he got all 3 right, means he knows me well.

yay! my muoli got it all! :)

he knows my fav fastfood, mode of transport and most importantly, fav place in sg!!! :D

this isnt my hand.




I really have damn little time!!!!!!!!!

things Im going to do this holiday with zhenyang first.
1. go birdpark
2. go zoo
3. go night safari
(i've gotten all 3 tickets + tramp tickets alr yay! thx amandaaaa)
4. Take neoprint (he promised)
5. sg flyer
6. volleyball
7. eat billy bombers (i love it)
8. catch ghost of girlfriend's past
9. catch land of the lost


and the list goes on... but this was all decided alr.
damn tired lah wth and going out again tmr!


chao. chao. chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home