Monday, June 01, 2009

Overwhelming fatigue!

You've just gotta be jealous of me cos I've no school tmr! :D
And im so going out to play, despite the upcoming common tests.

Yes! BTC papers' down, like finally.
Looking forward to next friday cos I'll be meeting my cliques
and Saturday, to CAL's bdae @ Pasir Ris, heh! ((:

Basically everyday happened so fast that i could barely remember what happened.
or rather my memory is failing me.
I feel that my memory disk is full and that it can no longer be compressed any further
to store new things. sucks lahhhhh.



Like anw,
during the 3 hours break we went to the library to study.
end up talking about our fathers. Lol! :x

Amanda took this leh. :x!
See! Such an unethical act. (cheh!)
hahahaha.
anw theres camera to spy on us and the librarian walked past us like twice,
reminding us to pipe down.
but do you think it has changed for the better? :x
rofl.




Amanda Lee.

Chng Ming Hui.
Tee Yannnnnnnni.

Even though Im going out tmr,
i have like zillions of undone homework.
Damn IS lah, main modules also dont have so many project!
this unimportant module (to me) has so many shitty tasks! tsk! >:(


After BTC test, i headed to jp straight to accompany Moley to buy his cheena game omg!
den accompany him Pizza Hut. Food tasted exceptionally great cos of me.
go home and came out again to walk around the Pasar Malam.
Omg, before i went out i bring like $20 and came home with $2.
i spent $18 on cheapo food and worst still, never finish everything.
(*@&!&@^
waste food.





Love, when you have no one to turn to,
turn to God. Cos he may be the one who is able to help you.
I hope to see a happy you next week!

A smile for you! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home