Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zoological Gardens

Its been eons since i visted the Singapore zoo. the last time i went was last year :)

At the entrance, we helped each other take picture with the cow. I wanted to take a very very normal picture but zhenyang spoils it all.

He was like: "Aiyo! 2 cows ah!"

and my beautiful picture becomes....
































Like this! So unglam uh. yesyes i was laughing like anything rofl. so retarded.





And the next picture was like that. I posed like this and he asked me to pose like wad he did.

See!!!!! Like some china woman advertising their country on brochure!!!
he laugh at me canzx! he purposely take the picture this way!



This was towards the end when we were about to go home, the polar bear feeding time.



My best friend :)
Hahaha, joking lah :B




smelly orang utans. ewww.



Him and his habitat.




Moley and I.



One man show.



Elephant show.



he is trying to kiss the kangaroo. eeee so gay right LOL.
Kangaroo my best friend.




Trying to be funny, lol.

Fishes bitting hippo's butty.



White tiger. zy told me his fav animal is tiger cos they are fierce OMG.
then my fav animal must be rabbit cos so cute! :B






Omg seriously this picture doesnt look like me. so retarded.




Went to jp to have starbucks after that.
sian sian sian, no money only can head home.
ahhh, life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home