Sunday, July 19, 2009

backtrack...

I seemed to be suffering from slight dementia lately, a premature one.
cant remember what i did everyday but after school i will go out and
never reach home earlier than 9pm.

Projects are after me.
exams are around the corner.
I need sleeeeeep!
ahh, I'm racing against time.

Back to today, went for rollerblading in the morning with BE society.
Hahahah, took quite a few pictures but all duper chui.
yannni says my eye looked small :/


First time in my life, I fall while rollerblading!
because of our blur phyllis, LOL.
AND MIND YOU SHE LANDED ON ME CANZX!
her skates hit my back or something i can't remember either.


Hahaha, we wanted to act pro so we skated away from the rink,
away from the instructor and everybody.



we skate and took pictures as below;
While going downslope, she screamed, i screamed, we screamed.
her skates intercepted mine and we both fall.
for the first time in my life, i learnt that fats in buttocks can be advantageous. CHEH!

can you imagine i fall backwards instead of forward?!?!
the instructor taught us the "safety fall" way BUT
i dont even have time to choose the way i fall -.-
oh, me and phyllis fall backward, yannni fall forward. LOL CAN.



Left an hour earlier, so never get to take a group photo. :)
Like pig can.



==========


Yesterday we went back to school due to our incomplete windows project.
BY RIGHT WE DONT HAVE SCHOOL YESTERDAY CAN! my poor friday :'(
Our group is the ONLY group that have not started and the due date is next tuesday.
CAN DIE LOR.


CAL and I wore slippers into the workshop and we were forced
to wear safety shoes by the teacher.
eeeeew. we looked like some construction worker canzx!



Look, the teacher is damn sick lah! have so many supply of safety shoes!!!!
(for students like us) HEHEHE.


Oh man, u've gotta try wearing this eeky shoesss.



I saw a box of chalk on the table and my heart sends message to my hand to ask me to draw on the table.
This is my snailey! nice not?
the feelers like that of a butterfly lor.

Teacher (points to snailey and ask Yannni): You draw this is it?
Yann Ni: never say anything
Me: no lah, not she draw one.. (he interrupted before i could even continue)
Teacher: Aiya, must be the previous class one.. aiyo must keep the chalk already lah.


LOL like so funny can. He just wiped the table in the morning and we reached at 9am.
how could there be any classes earlier than us right?





This is fatimah. She works in the school workshop. see her sweeping the floor?
she very hardworking one leh. Need to feed 2 families.


She haven't get her pay for a month so she sat at the bench emoing.


==========


16th JULY!

Happy belated birthday to Mr. Moley and xunhui! :)
never blog on the exact date itself.

and sorry leh moley, for only spending like half a day with you.

Went to cineleisure for neoprint and we took twice can.
at first i thought that if we took the card ones we can keep in our wallet.

in the end quality sucks like hell so we retake in another booth.
and $17 fly like that. :x

HIS EDITING SKILLS SUPER SUCK LAAA!
i was complaining like hell and he told me he was PROUD of his decoration.

oh man please.

at least this time was better than those taken last year. :)

But still, happy 17 :)

-------


i need to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home