Monday, July 27, 2009

Blogger is giving me hell loads of problems and i actually created a livejournal account.
just that the currently noob but pro-gonnabe hasn't figure out how to use LJ atm.

so yeah, wait till i've reach that level then i'll most prolly disclose my link.
hehehe :]


i can't upload any peektures now so i'll just do some random plain blogging.
colours makes stories comes alive but so this is just no different from a dead blog.

---


Just today, i soloed like 1 plate of hokkien mee and ipoh hor fun within an hour.
duper ultra fat i swear, to myself.

someday i'm rich i'll just get an igallop from osim(?) and just sit there 24hours and shake every mm of fats away.
simplest way to keep fats at bay hehehe.

reach home i'm hungry again and ate my dinner coupled with mac's fries as supper for my today's consumption.

---


I wanna complain lah! today in lecture i receieved a most stupid sms which one could have ever receieved.

"hi, can i have a chance to date you? i find you quite cute".

obviously this stupid sms is from somebody stupid in my class lahhhh.
i glanced around and saw peijie's group playing with handphone. i suspected them!
but being a kind soul i did not expose them.

So i carried on "who are you?"

the reply went "you dont know me but i know you very well. want to meet after lesson? i will introduce myself to you".

I replied a "don't want, lol" and my batt went flat.
.
..
...



When i was on the bus, the battery somehow revived and when i saw the message i was laughing to myself!!!

"I'm **** **** from 1b03, sitting at the corner of the row same as you. I got car and can fetch u everywhere,
bring you to the zoo to see your family members, go snow city to get free ice and eat free ice cream. Go forest to see trees.
Don't give up the forest because of one tree. Just like don give up on me because you have boyfriend".


okay, it may not sound funny to some of you but really damn funny to me i swear!
sickening cat neo, lim peijie and john soh and whoever is involved in this man.


oh, and yesterday we went SP to support our dearest xuan jie for her band performance.
cool shit yo, for we were amused by the gorilla yo!


Yes, seoul garden with class tmr at ngee ann city yeah!
i like.
who doesn't like food, tell me?


----------


liu zhen yang also another damn bastard one.

He: dont say i bad lah. When i get my pay i buy you something okay?
Me: no need lah, just keep and save it lah. I dont need anything.
Me: Aiya, if u wan just treat me long john can already lah.
He: Huh! Long john ah! VERY EXPENSIVE LEH!


Me: !!*&#^!*&

hahaha, idiot sia but i like ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home