Monday, July 06, 2009

A comeback!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SIS, PEARLYN! :)



I've been MIA for damn long and Yann Ni just complained to me in lecture that my blog is not updated. Now I'm here okay! :)
All thanks to the bloody connection. I cant even connect to the internet, let alone MSN and everything! I feel so isolated from the world.

Just last saturday, went for the dragon boat event with BE.
hahaha, smelly and fun! I LIKE. :D

We have 5 boats in total. And I'm the orange team!
well, BLACK AND RED SHIRT ARE DAMN NICE TOO OKAY!
orange isn't bad either :B

They polluted the air with smelly armpits. eeeew.
and see the one in blue? A traitor! by right shes from OUR division but our boat is full,
so she joined another div. awww.



And you know Xinni is one funny ass. She loves to beat me and scold me in school.
she got her retribution like finally. HAHAHA.

When her boat was next to mine, she shouted to her teammates,
"EH! We will definitely beat them! Am i right?"

She turned back, none of the 19members replied her. ROFL!
i was laughing at her.

Guess what? the orange team, being the MODEST one emerged as the 2nd okay!
If I'm not wrong the blue team was the last. :x laokui horrr?

After the whole thing we were damn smelly, hahaha.
darrion is super irritating cos his paddle keep splashing water on me!!!!!!!!!
and say wad he has grown muscles after 1 training WTHLOL.


P.S: My boat instructor was quite cute k! :D!
========

Just today at Our Space during the 3hours break when project discussion session
became a solo camwhole session.

Webcam!:)



The process of head growth;



I'm having subway almost every single day!
i had subway on friday, sunday and today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much for eating FRESH.


This is jaselyn. She is super irritating like anything!
LOL. she doesnt know i took her unglam picture.
WATCH OUT YOUR FB! :B



When i was tying my hair with the webcam as my mirror, she just cant keep her itchy fingers off my laptop!
Lesson learnt: Bring your laptop daily, if not you will end up sleeping.


Just after i finished my lunch at makan place, i went to the IT helpdesk for installation of programmes. Saw lydia! :)

And when the person was doing the installation,
I REALISED SOMEONE MESSED WITH MY NOTEPAD!
needless to say, must be KATE NEO XINNI.
Met zhenyang at JP after school today. shopped for my sis present :D!
In the nike shop at JP2. I FALL IN LOVE with super many many nike stuffs.
fyi, i am not a fan of nike.
Bought a nike bagpack for my sis as bdae present.
super nice right. I have a motive one okay! i can use that bag also, cheh! :x




maybe i can consider being nike's spokesperson. hahahah


===========
I love tuesday, because almost every tuesday i have no school. :)
AND TODAY IS TUESDAY. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home