Monday, July 06, 2009

oh man! ohman! i couldn't connect to the internet for like 3 whole days!!!!!!
and here i am back. thanks to my mum for getting the singtel ppl here hohoho.

I AM BACK! i will update again later hehehe :D

im getting crazy of late. i bought a puma bagpack on friday, a nike bagpack today.
muahahaha. actually the nike bagpack is for my sis.
ITS DAMN NICE OKAY I SUPER DUPER SHE BU DE.
and because of that, a blue note flew into the sea. hahaha.
for the rest of today, i'll be grinding on roadside grasses.


Because of HER nike bagpack I'm gonna sacrifice my Vans shoe and Nike dance(?) shoe.
zy is getting his vans shoe earlier than me!!!!!!!!!! prolly tmr hurhurhur.
I AM SO JEALOUS!


okok, stop ranting here i'll be back with pictures later hehehehehehe! :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home