Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tired ttm.

My life is a lie. I'm so tired yet i still can't sleep cos i had 3 bowful of rice just now.
yes, ultra fatness! So yup, here I'm blogging till my food has digested fully.

Just yesterday i took the above picture.
And I was in the suayest situation one can ever imagine but yay, zy's my saviour wooo.
I went out and realise i forgot to bring my wallet!
Yup, realise it on bus when we were on our way to JE.

Headed to Taka to accompany him for some orientation and he duper nice lah!
bought me Crepes (my fav!), Belgium choco ice cream beside the crepes stall
and theres a food fiesta at the centre of the mall and omg!
Ate sponge cake, boneless chicken with cheese, currypuffs, egg tarts and so on...

spent a bomb! he keep asking me want eat this not, want eat that not.
omg, ultra full like shit.

yeah, and took 502 home.
and i slept on the bus. WHEN I WOKE UP, WE ARE STILL AT ORCHARD!
i took 502 at the wrong side and the damn bus made 1 round at the jammed road of orchard.
ahhhh sucks.

=================

Life is moving at a very fast pace for me. Perhaps its because Im going out daily.
Headed to Poiyee's place in the evening for a TomYum feast.
ate 3 bowls of rice! my stomach was pain like mad due to its limited capacity.


Played guitar hero but they played longer than me!!!!
camwhored after that.
Yeokrui and I are super cute like anything huh? cheh!

This is one of the few unglam pics hahaha. and the bat really hit yeokrui's head LOL.



Carmenny, my love :3Anyway my fringe is starting to grow and like wth so ugly can.


Like shooting some MV cannnnn!



With poiyee and my kukufacey.

Solo acting cute.


Close up on all of us. Yeokrui laugh like mad for some reason!
(my idea)





Had loads of fun!
Lastly, i love my besties:)


damn tired ahhhhh.
seeyou girls next sat heheheehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home