Wednesday, July 22, 2009

walao finally the damn blogger's working (only in IE).


Just to say, happy 15th month with moley <3like nehnehpok sia :x



As you know I'm somebody who dislike watching action packed/ mystery genred movies,
i fall asleep while watching Harry Potter ytd.
Finished my nachos, slept for 1hour, woke up and watch the last hour of movie.
eeew..

On the way home, i demand 5 correct answers out of 10questions set about me.
He got 5 right and right.
Me: *sticks out thumbs up sign and ask him what is this*
Him: Good lah..
Me: Wrong! Suck my thumb.
Lololol.




P.S: I wanna watch NDP :(


============

Subway frenzy in school today. All 3 tables, every single one is eating.
except me can you believe it? :(
royston that group
John's group


and my group (except me).


Mee hoon kuay for me today :D!



Studies have clearly shown that if mummy prepares bread for me for breakfast,
i'll have a higher tendency of NOT eating subway.
bread for the whole day is kinda sick yo.


-yes, just like today :)


seoul garden with class next week, i like. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home