Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whoops, did i just mention in my previous post i will blog again when i am back?
and my back is like approximately 48hours later(?).

Well back to my previous post.
I have a rather bad memory i can't really recalled what we did but
we went to yuki yaki for buffet, played pool, play bowling, went to Marina to see fireworks at what else uhhh?
kapt laughing at Yuki yaki at so many things they all said.
omg like SUPER uncle can.

Oh! I know, i am proud to say i won Burmese 1 round of pool.
Yup, only 1 pathetic round, CONSIDERING the fact that i don't really play pool
and my private coach only gave me ONE lesson so far.

heh heh heh :)
Ultimately, i still suck.
AND! thanks to them for going to yuki yaki 45mins earlier,
i barely eat my fill when i came and ate subway when they were playing pool -.-'

Played bowling i can't believe Im such a loser man.
Forever in the lead, from the last.
this sucks ttm!

ahhh, forgot what happened that day but talked a lot. guys also gossip one okay -.-'
But still, hope my Mr. Moley enjoyed his day though both the idiotic
china and burmese ruined my whole surprise!!!
i still got scolded on MRT lorrrr. so much for everything can!


====

Today, after school i accompanied zhenyang to marsiling to see the physician for his back and went to bukit batok to have pastamania. omg ate till i wanna vomit.
pizzahut's much nicer lorrrr.


anw, thanks lah :B
also thank you for suanning me and the GIORDANO HAPPY FACE BADGE.
i will remember for life :)





Went home and was greeted with this :)
I decided not to open this till i get a protection from cine this friday.
and that bloody protection better not hit more than 20bucks cos i am super broke.
but well, minimum also 50bucks one canzx. -.-
if so, i will just leave it to rot. ahhhh.


I not like someone, after buying new things still can eat big feast uhhh. hahaha!




Pearlyn, i shall return you yours.
i dont need it now. HAHAHA.
(Dont call me a bastard okay :D)


Somehow, i find MJ's billie jean nice.
being random here -.-'

I've been singing its chorus all the time. -.-



A blog without pictures can be soooo boring.
I am feeling hungry now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home